- You must register on this site in order to use certain of the site’s services and functions.
- During registration, you will be required to provide contact information, consisting of an email address, username and password.
- You can select any username you want, except that your username cannot be an impersonation, the same or confusingly similar to a famous trademark, or be a term that is offensive in a way.
- You may, but you are not obliged to, use your own name. If you do use your own name, you consent to it being passed to others by use of the functions of the site. EVCL reserves the right to reject or remove any username that does not meet applicable standards.
- EVCL uses both “session ID cookies” and “persistent cookies”. EVCL uses session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate the site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. If you check “remember me on this computer” when logging in to the site, EVCL also sets a persistent cookie to store your username passwords, so you do not have to enter it more than once. The persistent cookie also enables EVCL to track and target the interests of users to enhance the experience on the site. The persistent cookie is removed when you uncheck the “remember my email address” check box.
- Your web browser allows you to control and limit cookies on your computer. If you reject cookies, you may still use the site, but your ability to use some areas or functions of the site may be limited.
- Email from EVCL for Newsletters and announcements
- EVCL may use your username and email address to provide you with email newsletters and announcements. If you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications, you can opt out by unchecking the email newsletters and announcements boxes during registration.
- EVCL also offers you the option to unsubscribe from newsletters and announcements by return email or by changing your profile on the Consumer Profile page on the Site.
- Product Information and Offers
The email address information that you provide on the Site may be used to contact you about other product and service offers from EVCL. EVCL may also use that information to let you know of additional products and services from other companies that you might be interested in. If you do not wish to receive these kinds of communications, you can opt out by unchecking the appropriate email offer announcements boxes during registration. In addition, you can choose not to receive such information by opting-out on the Customer Profile Page on the Site.
- Additional Information for Specific Purposes
- This Site may request additional information from you on product order forms or other online transaction forms. Such forms may require you to provide contact information (such as name and mailing or shipping address) and payment information (such as credit card number and credit card expiration date). Information that you provide in this way may be used for billing and accounting purposes, for recording products and services that you have licensed, brought or down-loaded, and to fill your orders. EVCL may also use this contact information to communicate about services, or fees or charges.
- EVCL may partner with third parties to provide specific services. When you sign up for such services, EVCL will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. EVCL does not authorize third party providers to personally use identifiable information except for the purpose related to these goods and services.
- Information concerning your computer hardware and software is automatically collected and may be shared with other website owners. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. EVCL uses the information to maintain the quality of its services and to provide general statistics about visitors on this website.
- Communications with Others
- The Site may allow you to contribute to one or more blogs or communicate by means of online functions. Nothing requires you to disclose your identity to others. If you choose to disclose your identity to third parties using any Site function or service, you do so at your own risk. EVCL is not responsible for the privacy or security of any information, personal or otherwise that you may choose to communicate or exchange using the functionality of the Site.
- Each item of information or any materials you contribute for such purposes is your “public Content.” Public Content must be content and information that you have the right to disclose and transfer and must not violate any other person’s privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Feedback to EVCL
EVCL has feedback functionality on the Site that allows you to submit comments, suggestions, or bugs found. EVCL may collect your name or username and email address in order to follow up with you or thank you for a suggestion.
- Anonymous Data
- EVCL may track the Site to analyze trends, administer the Site, track your actions and use of the Site, record transactions, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. Such analysis is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- EVCL may share aggregated demographic and usage information with its partners and advertisers. This aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Security Technology
When the Site’s registration/order form asks users to enter financial information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected during transmission through the internet using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. You should see the lock icon on the bottom of the web browsers such as Microsoft internet explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked or open when you are just surfing. If you have any questions about the security, you can send an email to (add email address for queries).
- Correction/Updating of Personal Information
If you provide personally identifiable information changes (such as an email address or zip code), EVCL will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove your personal data. This can usually be done at the Customer Profile Page.
- Protection of Minors
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to register on this Site or use any functionality for which registration is required.
- Business or Asset Transfer or Sale
EVCL may be sold, might sell or buy businesses or assets of businesses, or EVCL might merge with another business. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of our transferred assets. Also, in the event that EVCL, a line of business of EVCL, or substantially all the assets of EVCL are transferred, customer information may well be one of the transferred assets. EVCL will make reasonable effort to provide notice on the site and to notify you via email to the most recent email address that you have provided to EVCL of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- Release of Information for Legal Reasons
EVCL may release information concerning your use of EVCL (including, but not limited to, posted Public Content, registration information, and network records) when it believes in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order), to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the EVCL, to protect EVCL’s rights or property, enforce any contract between you and EVCL, or if EVCL reasonably believes that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.
- Limited Use